Modern Goddess Lifestyle 1:1 Coaching Agreement
This agreement is made between Allie McFee (Coach) and the Client. Both the Coach and the Client agree to the following:
- Coaching is for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically healthy who want to make changes and move forward in their lives.
- One-on-one coaching sessions will facilitate and the client’s development in dietary meal plans, healthy dietary and lifestyle choices, and spiritual development (if interested with consent).
- Clients agree to engage in new eating styles and new activities for lifestyle improvement.
COACHING SESSION PROCEDURES
Coaching sessions may be conducted by Zoom video call or phone.
- The coach and client commit to start and finish each session on time. If the client is more than 15 minutes late for a coaching session without notice, the coach will assume the session is cancelled and the client may not be able to re-schedule, unless discussed in advance or unless client tended to an emergency.
- If the client would like to reschedule a coaching session, please notify the coach at least 24 hours in advance. The coach will commit to scheduled time of each coaching session, and notify the client at least 24 hours in advance if needing to reschedule. Otherwise if coach has an emergency, the coach will notify the client as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Coaching will include a follow up email with recipes and handouts and to answer any potential questions that may arise as the individual integrates tools from the coaching session into his/her life.
The coaching relationship is built on trust. The coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the client private and confidential. No personal ideas, information or thoughts expressed will be shared with anyone except with the permission of the client.
- Modern Goddess Lifestyle coaching accepts card payment in the link provided at $497 session package (non-refundable).
- Modern Goddess Lifestyle Coaching Package payment must be paid in full.
As your Coach, I understand that my clients have busy schedules and I take pride in not keeping them waiting or keeping them longer than planned. Each session will end 1 hour after it was scheduled to begin. Please be on time. If the Client needs to cancel or reschedule the appointment, the Client must do so 24 hours in advance; otherwise, the Client will forfeit that appointment and will not have an opportunity to reschedule it.
COMMITMENT & WILLINGNESS
- Willingness to see things from a new and fresh perspective.
- Client is committed to changing their perceptions on a daily basis through daily exercises such as cycle tracking, journaling, meditations, working with recipes or a meal plan.
- Coach and client show up to each session eager to learn and with a positive attitude. Both parties commit to being 100% authentic during each session.
- Coach and client agree and commit to practicing the principles discussed in each session.
The Client agreed that they have read and agreed to Modern Goddess Lifestyle Coaching Agreement.
The Client understands that the role of the Health Coach is not to prescribe or assess micro- and macronutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, the Coach is a mentor and guide who has experience in Women’s Nutritional Health and Wellness coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. The Client understands that the Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Coach is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If the Client is under the care of a healthcare professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplements use with his or her doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor.
The Client has chosen to work with the Coach and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals. The Client understands the Coach teaches and uses spiritual tools and practices to help coach the Client, and the Client is not forced into believing the Coach’s religious or spiritual beliefs in order to participate.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED CLAIMS
The Client acknowledges that the Client takes full responsibility for the Client’s life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of the Client’s family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after this program.
The Client expressly assumes the risks of the Program, including the risks of trying new foods or supplements, and the risks inherent in making lifestyle changes. The Client releases the Coach from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which the Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Coach, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Coach.
The Coach will keep the Client’s information private, and will not share the Client’s information to any third party unless compelled to by law.